Hey Friends we like to use WhatsApp to share our important data and receive whatsapp messages which are important to us. So sometime you may came across the condition to accidentally deleted whatsapp messages or uninstalled WhatsApp app. Here we will tell you methods to How to recover deleted whatsapp messages on iPhone and Android within some minutes.
But Before trying all these methods of Recovery i will suggest you to send your current important chat backup to Email so there will no Risk to lose your current WhatsApp data.
Whatsapp has more than one billion users over 180 countries to stay in touch with friends and family. Users daily faces problem of deleted important whatsapp messages and they search queries like how to recover whatsapp messages on iPhone, how to recover deleted chat history on Android devices. Here we Explain all softwares which will help you to easily recover deleted whatsapp data.
If you have deleted your whatsapp data within 7 days, you can easily recover by uninstalling whatsapp and again install whatsapp after restarting. It will ask for – Restore backup? You have to press yes on your screen and your old data will be backed up easily. But if still this method not worked for you, can try methods below-
Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages on Android-
- Method – 1 (Using Jihisoft Android Data Recovery Tool)
- Now install jihisoft Recovery software on your computer/laptop.
- And open the jihisoft by double clicking on jihisoft icon from screen.
- Connect Android device to computer with USB cable.
- Enable USB Debugging on Android(go to settings>General>Developer options>Tick on USB dibugging)
- Run Android Data Recovery program. It will automatically detect your Android device. Simply click “Start” to scan WhatsApp messages.
- Preview and restore deleted WhatsApp chat history. After scan completes, choose “WhatsApp Messages” and tap “Recover”.
If above sotware not worked to you. Try one of these tools- Fonepaw, Dr.Fone toolkit, MobiKin Doctor, DiskDigger, GT Recovery
Also see- Latest whatsapp group links
Recover Deleted Whatsapp Messages on iPhone-
- Method – 1 (Using Jihisoft iPhone Data Recovery Tool)
Restoring WhatsApp from backups to iPhone may overwrite the current data on the device. While iPhone Recovery Free provides a much safer way to direct recover lost WhatsApp messages from iPhone, and extract WhatsApp conversations from iTunes backup without erasing data. It also allows retrieving contacts, SMS, photos from iPhone/iPad/iPod. First Download Recovery tool for Windows or for MAC OS
1. Launch the Free iPhone WhatsApp Recovery software on computer and check the “WhatsApp & Attachments” box.
2. Connect your device to PC. Then it will detect both iPhone and iTunes backup file if there exists relevant one.
3. Next, wait a minute to let it scan iPhone (iTunes backup) till it finishes.
4. Preview and select the WhatsApp conversations you want to recover.
- Method – 2 (using Cisdem Recovery Tool)
If you are on Mac, you could get thisto have a try. It claims can recover deleted data on iPhone. And simple steps to follow:
- Connect iPhone to Mac computer.
- Choose recover from iPhone and start scanning.
- iPhone Recovery for Mac allows you to preview the data. preview and select the message you are finding.
- Select the data you need and recover.
- Method- 3 (Using
Download The software for Mac or Windows from here
It can recover deleted WhatsApp messages from your iOS device directly. Even you have no backup files, your important deleted WhatsApp messages can be seen again.
Manual Methods to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Data :
Manually Recover Whatsapp Deleted Chat.
- As we told above whatsapp create automatically backup file of your data at 4 AM daily and it stored in SD card.
- The route of stored data is:- Memorycard/Whatsapp/Databases.
- When you find Database you will see different files which looks like “msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD.db.crypt”. The YY-MM-DD is on which year, date and month the file is create.
- So first you have to change the name of “msgstore.db.crypt” file rename it or add some other word/character before the “msgstore” like “Old” or etc.
- Now check out the other files which are saved on the different date. Select the file which is created before your deleted messages. And rename it “msgstore.db.crypt”
- After rename the selected file uninstall your whatsapp and re-install it and select Restore option. It will restore your all chat which were deleted after the date of selected file.
Recover Deleted Images, Audio and Videos (From Chat).
If you want to restore delete images, videos and audios from whatsapp chat. Then don’t worry because they are not permanently delete from whatsapp.
- Go to File Manager On Mobile.
- Click on Whatsapp folder >> Media.
- Then you will see whatsapp images, audio and videos folder.
- These are the folders where whatsapp images, audios and videos stored. You can also check this on your computer by connecting.
Tips to Prevent Data Loss in Whatsapp-
Always Backup your whatsapp data at least weekly by going to – settings>chats>backup>press on backup chats
This will backup chats on your phone memory under whatsapp folder. This will help you if you have deleted whatsapp or uninstalled whatsapp so you can easily restore your chats.
Backup your WhatsApp data in Googedrive, to backup in google drive-
- Open WhatsApp.
- Go to Menu Button > Settings > Chats > Chat backup.
- Tap Back up to Google Drive and select a backup frequency other than Never.
- Tap Back Up to begin your Google Drive backup. This process may take a few minutes depend on data you are backing up.
This will help you ifyou are buying a new phone so backup can be Restored on new Mobile.
So above are some tips to recover deleted whatsapp data and tips to prevent Data Loss in whatsapp. I hope this post will help you. Also share this information with your friends . These tools above provided specially to recover data from mobile phones. So Give it a try!! share this article.