Hey guys today we are here with new post which will help you to permanently delete your unwanted Facebook Account. Sometimes due to some reasons we want to delete permanently our Facebook account. But we can’t find easily that option in Facebook. So here we have Provided delete Facebook account link below to Delete Facebook Account permanently. Deleting Facebook account process lasts for about 3 months it will not delete immediately after applying for deletion, so also read all terms and conditions provided in the post.
How to Delete Facebook Account Permanently?
If you don’t think you’ll use Facebook again, you can request to have your account permanently deleted. Please keep in mind that you won’t be able to reactivate your account or retrieve anything you’ve added. Before you do this, you may want to download a copy of your info from Facebook. Then, if you’d like your account permanently deleted with no option for recovery, log into your account and Delete from here below. Before Deleting Read all Conditions below.
When you delete facebook account, people won’t be able to see it on Facebook. It may take up to 90 days from the beginning of the deletion process to delete all of the things you’ve posted, like your photos, status updates or other data stored in backup systems. While we are deleting this information, it is inaccessible to other people using Facebook.
Some of the things you do on Facebook aren’t stored in your account. For example, a friend may still have messages from you even after you delete your account. That information remains after you delete your account.
Also see- How to hack Facebook account
If you deactivate your account:
- You can reactivate whenever you want.
- People can’t see your Timeline or search for you.
- Some info may remain visible (example: messages you sent).
If you delete Facebook account:
- You can’t regain access once it’s deleted.
- We delay deletion a few days after it’s requested. A deletion request is cancelled if you log back into your Facebook account during this time.
- It may take up to 90 days to delete data stored in backup systems. Your info isn’t accessible on Facebook during this time.
- Some things aren’t stored in your account. For example, a friend may have messages from you after deletion.
- Copies of some material (example: log records) may remain in our database but are disassociated from personal identifiers.