If You have Insatlled whatsapp then the next step is to setup the privacy. Whatsapp has launched its latest feature for their users. Now Mobiles having Fingerprint sensor (Android 6.0+) can lock their whatsapp by Enabling inbuilt Whatsapp Fingerprint unlock Feature
Before this Feature, People use to choose Third party apps for Locking Whatsapp messenger, That methods was not fully secure. So Let’s See How you can Lock your WhatsApp with fingerprint lock using it’s inbuilt Feature.
How to Enable Whatsapp Fingerprint Lock Feature
First of all you need to update the Whatsapp to the latest version.
- Open Whatsapp then Go to -More Options
- Now go to Settings> Account> Privacy> Fingerprint lock
- Turn on the toggle for fingerprint lock
- Verify your fingerprint when prompted
- Now choose automatic lock time span- Immediately, 1 Minute or 30 Minutes
So your Whatsapp Fingerprint Lock Feature is activated. whenever you open the whatsapp, You need to unlock it with your Fingerprint
How to Disable Fingerprint Lock
- Open WhatsApp > tap More options > Settings > Account > Privacy.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Fingerprint lock.
- Turn off Unlock with fingerprint.