Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card is isuued by ICICI Bank in association with Amazon and Visa. Having this card give you benefits in Amazon pay like Cashback in Amazon pay balance. You will also get 500 Rupees (Prime) or 400 Rupees(Non Prime) in Amazon pay after you get the Credit Card from Amazon.
Benefits of Amazon Pay ICICI Card
- No joining fees or annual fees
- Extra Rewards points
- No expiry date for your earnings
- No limit on Reward points earned with this credit card.
- Earn 5% back on Amazon.in for Amazon Prime customers
- Earn 3% back on Amazon.in for non-prime customer
- Earn 2% back on 100+ Amazon Pay partner merchants using this card on Amazon Pay as payment method
- Earn 1% back on all other payments
- Reward points are in the form of Amazon Pay balance
- Automatic conversion of Reward points to Amazon Pay balance on completion of monthly billing cycle of your credit card within 2 days. Applicable Amazon Pay balance is added to the Amazon account used to apply for this card.
How to apply for Amazon Pay ICICI Card
Once you Verify OTP, Fill personal details like Name, Address, Email, city etc.
Also see- How to open a paytm Account
Then Continue to address details and Provide adress Info.
Submit the address and you have successfully completed application process. Now their Customer Executive will came to verify the documents and KYC to your address and you will Successfully get Credit Card with limit based on civil score.
You should be above 21 years old to get this card and Must have ICICI Bank Account
For more details you can go to Amazon website
- How to Track the Card Status?
To track the status, you may call our Customer Care at 1800 102 0123 from your registered mobile number
- How to generate PIN for Credit Card?
The PIN has been sent through SMS on your registered mobile number.
You can also generate your PIN by using any one of the following options :
- Using Interactive Voice Response System (IVR) by calling our toll free number 1800 102 0123 OR
- Using iMobile app (Go to Services & Aadhar > Card Services > Generate Credit Card PIN) OR
- Log in to Internet Banking > Generate PIN > Credit Card PIN > Generate Now