Few years ago Paytm was the best app for recharging and earning cashbacks but nowadays it gives less offer as compared to its previous offers, However it’s a very useful app for daily use and earning cashbacks from free recharge apps
If your paytm account has been hacked or some reason you wanna close the account then you have to follow the steps to delete paytm Account Permanently.
How to delete paytm account Permanetly
If you wish to delete/close your account and not use any of Paytm services, following is what you need to know
1. If you have balance in your account, then make sure to use it or transfer it before sending a request for closure.
2. Closing your account unlinks your phone number and the associated login ID and password are no longer valid.
Steps to delete account
Open your paytm Account then Menu.
Now click on 24*7 Help
1. Raise a request to close your account by clicking the “Message us” box below
Tell them that “I have no longer needed account or no longer have access to my phone number”
2. After receiving your request, paytm team will contact you to confirm the reason for closing your account (We have witnessed that many of our users asking for a closure have a different issue in reality and it helps us to answer their concerns)
3. Post this call to verify the request, we will send an SMS on your Paytm registered number with a link to close your account
4. Follow the link to confirm your request to delete/close account.