If you are an user of paytm payments bank, you probably already holding a Rupay debit card. But this is the time to change this rupay debit card with paytm visa debit card for free using paytm mobile app. In this article am going you to provide more details about this paytm offer for all paytm users.
If you don’t have an account on Paytm payments bank, make sure to open paytm payments bank account using paytm app or website. Then follow below steps to get free Visa card.
While creating the paytm payments bank account for the first time, make sure you choose account as “Savings”, “Current” or “Salary” account. Depends on as per your needs.
But for a normal user, I suggest “Savings” account.
Steps to Get Paytm Visa Debit Card
Once you created Paytm Bank account online, Open your paytm app and sign in to your payments bank section.
In the Payments bank home, you will see a notification to activate new Visa debit card. Click on that notification.
You will be asked to accept terms and conditions. Read them and accept to continue.
Now your paytm visa card will be activated and you will enjoy more benefits than ever before.
Paytm also provides you an option to order physical debit card that will be delivered to your address once you place the order. It can charge you a small transportation fee while ordering. But it is just like any ATM card that you can use with any ATM machine
Benefits of having Paytm Visa Debit card
- Temporary Card block with just using paytm app, If card is lost.
- Visa Debit card is Internationally accepted. You can send and receive payments to other countries.
- Unlimited transactions as Paytm Payments Bank ATMs.
- Free virtual Debit card as well as Physical card.
- Zero Balance account opening and no account fees and charges too.
- Earn an Interest of 2.75 % per annum.