Hey friends today i am here to tell you about how to install custom recovery in samsung galaxy grand 2 (SM-G7102)
I have presented this post because i successfully installed custom recovery on my grand 2 after failure of many times, So identified a unique method to install custom recovery on grand 2
Also You can see Video below about installing custom recovery
How to successfully install custom recovery?
Before explaining i am telling you that before successfully install custom recovery on my android device, I tried at least 15 times ..but failed to successfully install the recovery. Also you may have face the same problem so you land on this post but after fully read of this post you will don’t need to search more about installing custom recovery on grand 2.
If you have tried also many times like me, don’t quit guys..please just give a chance provided here, you will absolutely got success after trying the method below.
You have tried all methods like flashing with different computers & laptops. Different recoveries like CWM, TWRP,PHILZ etc..with flashify, ADB tools etc. but not get success every time. isn’t it ?
So lets start our tutorial. You will get 100% success.Just download the version of TWRP recovery provided below
Firstly there is no compulsory to root your device but you should enable usb debugging and developer mode opened to open developer mode just go to your phone settings>about device>tap on build number 8-10 times> now you have activated developer mode on your device.
Now press back button one time on your device and you will see Developer options there, just go to developer mode and enable the u.s.b debuggling by tick mark on usb debuggling. And follow the below steps to successfuly install TWRP recovery on galaxy grand 2
How to install :
After that download Odin 3.09 provided below
Also download samsung usb drivers provided below
- After downloading Samsung u.s.b drivers install it on your p.c.
- Extract Odin 3.09 on your p.c or laptop.
- Switch off your Galaxy Grand SM-G7102 & put it on downloading mode by pressing the following the 3 keys simultaneously.
Volume down(-) + Home button + power button. and connect it on your p.c via original data cable [make sure you have installed Samsung u.s.b drivers]
- Now open your Odin 3.09 (Run as administrator)
- You will see a sign that your device is connected on Odin like below
- Untick the Reboot button
- Click on AP and select TWRP 3.0(.tar file) (which you have downloaded)
- Click on start, After flashing finishes just remove the data cable from your phone and just remove the battery.
- Again insert the battery on your phone and Reboot your device normally
- After reboot, Again switch off your device & just press the following keys to go on TWRP recovery on your samsung galaxy grand 2
Vol. up(+) button + Home button + power button for 5-10 seconds.
Now you will see that you are in TWRP recovery successfully and flashed the custom recovery successfully.
So now enjoy the recovery guys..
Now after successfully installed recovery on your device, you can do various operations like..install custom rom & install dolby atmos , root your device with super su easily ..for our next guide on how to root your device with super su after installing custom recovery click here.
Also feel free to comment if you face any problem, I will try to help you