Amazon World Heart Day Quiz
Amazon World Heart Day Quiz Answers – Select all the 5 correct answers and stand a chance to win Apple watch for free. In this quiz you will be asked a total of 5 questions and each question have a one correct answers out of 4 options. So we have provided correct answer for each question.
So let’s start the quiz now.
Question 1: On December 3, 1967, 53-year-old Louis Washkansky received the first ____ transplant. Fill in the blank.
Question 2: How many chambers are there in a human heart?
Question 3: Which part of the heart gets its name from the Latin word for ‘belly’?
Question 4: Which of these hashtags is being promoted by the World Heart Federation in observance of World Heart Day 2020?
Question 5: The idea of World Heart Day was conceived by Antoni Bayés de Luna, who was the President of which organization from 1997-99?
Don’t forget to play all these quizzes from amazon and win prizes
How to Play the Quiz
Open Amazon App
Select Funzone option
Now Click on the “World Heart’s Day” quiz
Play the quiz and wait for the results
World Heart’s Day Quiz Details
|QUIZ START DATE||22 September 2020|
|QUIZ LAST DATE||03 October 2020|
|NO. OF WINNERS||1|
|WINNING PRIZE||Apple watch*|
|WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT DATE||30 october, 2020|
- This Contest will commence on 22nd September 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. to 3rd October 2020 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Apple Watch (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.