Amazon The August quiz Answers – Answer all the 5 questions correctly to win the 20,000 pay balance in Lucky draw. The 100% right answers of amazon the august quiz has been shared by us below. So you don’t need to worry about losing the quiz.
The August Quiz Details
|QUIZ START DATE||10 August 2020|
|QUIZ LAST DATE||31 August 2020|
|NO. OF WINNERS||6|
|WINNING PRIZE||Rs. 15,000 Amazon Pay Balance*|
|WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT DATE||1 September 2020|
Amazon The August Quiz Answers
Directly Enter the Quiz Now using button below
Question 1: What Indian city was founded by the East India Company in August 1639, when they bought a piece of land from the local Nayak rulers?
Question 2: On 18th August 1945, who was reported to be seriously injured and badly burned in a plane crash in Taihoku airport, Taiwan?
Question 3: ‘The National Sports Day in India is celebrated on 29th August, on the birth anniversary of which sports legend?
Question 4: Released on 15th August 1975, which classic Hindi film’s poster read ‘The greatest star cast ever assembled – the greatest story ever told’?
Question 5: On August 3, 1492, who set sail from Palos, Spain, with three ships, Nina, Pinta, and Santa Maria
Steps to Play the Quiz
Update/Download Amazon app from Google Play Store.
Signup/login to your account.
Go to menu and select “Funzone”
Now, From the list of quizzes select “The August Quiz”
Start the quiz and select answers as provided here.
More Details of The August Quiz Contest
- This Contest will commence on 10 August 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 31st August 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 6 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.15,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
Today’s Amazon quizzes answers