Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers – Answer and stand a chance to win 20,000 rupees amazon pay balance for free. So today’s amazon quiz is live from 8 AM to 12 PM. Select the correct answers that matches like provided answers below and you will be eligible to win 20,000 pay balance.
How to Enter Today’s Amazon Quiz
Update/Download Amazon app from Google Play Store.
Signup/login to your account.
Go to menu and select “Funzone”
Now, From the list of quizzes select the daily time quiz available for 8AM – 12 PM.
Start the quiz and select answers as provided below.
Amazon 10 August 2020 Quiz Answers
Directly Enter the quiz by using button below
Question 1- Which renowned striker has become the first player to score 50 goals in Serie A, Premier League and La Liga
Question 2- Which of these is considered to be the world’s oldest film festival, whose 77th edition is slated to happen in September 2020?
Question 3- ‘Quest for Restoring Financial Stability in India’ is a recently released book written by which Former Deputy Governor of RBI?
Question 4- Which Professional football league in India has become the first league from South Asia to be inducted in the World Leagues Forum?
Question 5- Which former diplomat is the author of the recently released book ‘The India Way: Strategies for an Uncertain World’?
Today’s Quiz Details
|QUIZ DATE||10 August 2020|
|QUIZ TIME||8 AM – 12 PM|
|NO. OF WINNERS||2|
|WINNING PRIZE||20,000 Rupees*|
|WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT DATE||11 August 2020|
- This Contest will commence on 10 August 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 2 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.20,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
Also see other quizzes