Amazon 27 July 2020 Quiz is live now from 8 AM – 12 AM. So we have provided Today’s Amazon quiz win answers for you guys that can make you winner of 50000 amazon pay balance for free.
Details of Amazon 27 July Quiz
Quiz Date – 27 July 2020
Quiz Time – 8 AM to 12 AM
Prize – 50,000 Rs. Pay Balance
Winner Announcement – 31 July 2020
Amazon 27 July 2020 Quiz Answers
Answer and Win 50k pay balance on today’s amazon daily time quiz.
Quiz link – https://www.amazon.in/game/share/g3VYAM1
Question 1- PM SVAnidhi is a centrally sponsored scheme to help whom?
Ans- Street Vendors
Question 2- Sri Lanka recently reported to have eradicated Rubell and which other disease?
Question 3- Which of these days has been observed on July 11 every year since 1989?
Ans- World Population Day
Question 4- Who was the Man of the Match for a 9 wicket match haul in the first Test match between England and West Indies, recently held at Southampton?
Ans- Shannon Gabriel
Question 5- The Jenner Institute at the Oxford University is a famous institute that specializes in research of what?
How to Play Amazon Today’s Quiz
- Open Amazon App
- Click on menu
- Select “Funzone”.
- Now you will see number of quizzes available to play there.
- Select “today’s quiz time” and start giving answers as provided here to become a winner.
Amazon 27 July 2020 Quiz Details
- This Contest will commence on 27 July 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.50,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.