Amazon Freedom Quiz – Answer the questions and stand a chance to win 25,000 Pay balance. I hope you are enjoying other free recharge tricks and amazon daily quiz answers. This time amazon is going to launch Freedom sale, So they launched Freedom sale quiz.
You need to answer the 5 questions correctly to become eligible for winner.
How to Play Amazon Freedom Quiz
Open the amazon app.
Now go to menu and select”Funzone”
There you will see many quizzes but select “Freedom quiz”
Now Click on start button to start the quiz
Answer the questions as provided here exactly to become a winner.
Amazon Freedom Quiz Answers
Question 1 :- Who was independent India’s first woman Cabinet Minister?
Question 2 :- Using an SBI Credit Card, what’s the maximum discount that can be availed during Freedom Sale
Question 3 :- Where was Mahatma Gandhi on Aug 15, 1947?
Question 4 :- How many States and Union Territories(UTs) does India have?
Question 5 :- Where does the Prime Minister of India raise the National Flag, every year during Independence Day?
Details of the Contest
|QUIZ DATE||08 August 2020|
|QUIZ LAST DATE||10 August 2020|
|NO. OF WINNERS||4 Winners|
|WINNING PRIZE||25,000 Pay Balance*|
|WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT DATE||15 August 2020|
- This Contest will commence on 08 August 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 10 August 2020 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 4 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.25,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.