Recharge Tricks, Dream 11 Best Teams, Airteltrickz, Sms Bomber

Dream 11 pro Fantasy Cricket- Play and Earn Real Money [1000+ rupees proof]

Hello to all friends & cricket lovers, here is best app for you to earn huge money. Now you can earn real money on this app and directly send money in bank account. Don’t search this app on google playstore because you will not find Dream11 app on playstore(other looks similar are fake).

Millions peoples have already joined the Dream11. Its verified and full legal to play and pay all taxes to government. So there is no hesitation in playing this game.

Actually you don’t have to play the game you have to download app from below first.

Download Dream11

After download go on invited by a friend?(in below)

And type below code (because you will get first 100rs free by doing this)

SHASH1150SUV

Then verify email and phone number.

you get 100rs bonus free.

After that I Am Explaining below ;

How To Play and Earn In Dream11

There you will see upcoming cricket games Select and upcoming game then select the 11 players total from both teams, but select the most better 11 performing players out of the two teams. They will gain more points.

Now a days IPL is started. You can see lists ot IPL matches in the app.

After selected a IPL match  you can see the lists of league from which you can earn money,

Join any league according to your choice and entry fee.

also we share Daily Dream 11 best team for matches

How to Increase Chance of Winning in Dream11

Then select 11 players those which you think will better perform and will really play the game because you will get 2 points per player who will be in match and you select. To increase your rank higher.

After selecting players make captain any player. As according to dream 11 rules you will get double points on captain(c) and 1.5× points on vice captain (v.c)
After selecting all players you have to do nothing.

Dream11 earning proof
Dream11 earning proof

Let the match start and see your points and rank (according to your selected players).

If still you have face any problem ask me on comment below and i will help you in selecting team.

Money won proof # :p

Dream11

7 Comments
  1. vamshi krishna says

I can’t download dream 11 app in tizen version mobile pe
    How to recognize these 11 players can play the match and when I select a team 2 or 3 players were not playing
    Pleased give me any advice

1. Shank says

I will suggest you to check crickbuzz website where you can see all matches most probable 11 players of both team.
      Then select who are performing best now a days.
      Make captain to those player who is all rounder.
      And vice captain ,who you think will be best after captain.
      If you are unable to install it on your phone.
      I will suggest you to install apk in bluestacks.

2. Shank says

One more thing..
      You can also play dream11 in chrome browser. Go to link below and browse dream11 with chrome.
      # But you will only get 100rs signup on app.

2. aravind says

I was joined by ₹7 pack and I got a mail about that verification.
    When the match was going on it seems like ‘no contests joined’
    What will I do now..?

1. Shank says

Send mail to below email regarding your problem :

Email : [email protected]

Tell them that you have joined league of 7rs on _ date on match of _
      I also get email about contest joined from d11 on my mail [email protected].
      But it didn’t show my (contest & rank) on live match and says ” no contest joined “.
      But i have joined 7rs league.
      Please solve my issue and refund my money deducted for entry fee.

3. linux.org says

Singing worshiρ songs is sweet but that?s not the one apprоach
    to worship.? Dardy mentioned, perhaps to make
    Larry cease singing. ?There are manyy ways to woгship.

4. Passenger ships Bari Patras says

Wonderful beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your website, how could i subscribe for a blog site?
    The account aided me a acceptable deal. I hhad been a little bit acquainted
    of this your broadcast offered bright clear concept