Your paytm wallet is stopped working. Now you are not able to send and receive money on paytm wallet, Paytm asking for KYC.? Don’t worry Here are 2 steps provided to add aadhar to paytm wallet.
First Download paytm app from playstore or update it to latest version if already exist
How to add KYC to paytm
- Now login to your profile and there you will see “add kyc” option in homepage.
- Click on add kyc and Enter your Aadhaar card number.
- In the next option put your name as printed on aadhaar card.
- Now click on next option, paytm will ask you to Turn on location.
- Click yes to turn on location. Now paytm will suggest you the nearest shop for verification of KYC.
You have to go to anyone of the shop from the list with aadhaar card and done!!
You may like- Paytm Latest 100% cashback promocodes for all users
Now your KYC is done successfully after shopkeeper scans your document, it will take some minutes to verify your id by paytm and you will be able to enjoy paytm cashback and more offers.